CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleepover Fun!



We had Allison over for a sleepover on Wednesday night. She was so excited to be coming over with no brothers! We had a great time with her. She is so good with Kaylee!! We went to dinner at Subway and then came home and took baths. Allison played on the computer some and then we watched Jon and Kate plus 8. The next morning we woke up and ate some breakfast and then we were off to the grocery store. When we got back Allison made her way to the duck room and watched some Disney and played on the computer. She really loves the duck room and she even shuts the door so nobody can bother her. She is so funny! Now Aaron is planning out his night over!!

6 comments:

Anonymous

So cute!!!!!! I love that picture and I bet Allison felt like she was such a big girl coming over by herself. Aunt Kiki is the best!

Kim

Those are the cutest girls I have ever seen!

Kim and Judy

What a great aunt Allison has! You're making some wonderful memories!

Heather and Stephen

Okay, I LOVE that Kaylee is grinning right along with Allison! too sweet!! :) love you~h

Cynthia

How fun - you and Dan are the best Aunt/Uncle ever!

carrmomma

You've been tagged. Come see!

www.carrmumble.blogspot.com

love ~kc