CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2007

I made it!

Well the first week of school is over! WooHOO! Only 35 more to go! I have to say this class is going to be handful! 14 boys and 9 girls! Why did they do this to me?! At the moment I am still training them. I will give this another week and then they shoudl be good to go. Even though they are going to keep me busy I have to say this is a bright group! Lucky me! This will be my second year of teaching and I feel so much better then last. I know what to do!!!! I don' look like a lost puppy anymore! This past week has been busy but fun. I do have to say I was ready for Friday,so I could take my tired self to happy hour!! I am sure I will have lots of funnies to tell you about my class. Get ready! Story number one......I have this boy in my class and this is his second year in the country...I say....Why are you writing on your desk?...His
response...Ummmmmm I forgot. I paused for a second and just shook my head! Hope all you teachers out there had a wonderful week!

0 comments: