We have had lots going on around here this week. Monday the girls and I went to Dewberry Farms with my moms group. We all had a blast! I would have posted some pictures but I used our big camera and now I can't find the cord to hook it up to the computer. Go figure! We were at the farm for about 4 1/2 hours! That evening we were one tired bunch of girls! Last night we met my dear friend Ashley for dinner. She is about to have her first child! We can't wait for Lane to be here!!! After dinner the girls and I went to Target with her hoping the walking would send her into labor. No such luck!!!! Today I had bible study. I can't tell you how much I am loving this study!!! My eyes have really been opened! I have learned so much and through it I am working on myself. Tomorrow is Kaylee's Halloween party at school. She of course is super excited about it! Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment