CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympics 2008

It is that time again! The Olympics will be starting tonight. WOOHOO!! It also means that after the Olympics is over all of the fall shows start!!! I don't know which one I am more excited about. Thank goodness for DVR, since the little one will be keeping us busy I am sure we will be recording some of the events, and in the fall I know I will be watching all of my shows during those night feedings!

One of my favorite events to watch is the men's swimming, and I will be cheering on Michael Phelps!! I wonder how many medals he will get this year??????

4 comments:

Kim

Did you see last night, the men's relay? WOW! I almost woke the kids up I was screaming so loud! GO U.S.A.

Anonymous

Michael Phelps just one another gold and yes..............the men's relay was awesome!!!!

Anonymous

11 gold....WoW! Been trying to decide who he looks like, can anyone guess?

Kim

BEN