You look great!!! I can hardly wait to find out if I have a neice or a nephew...then I can start shopping and spoiling properly!!!! Love you both!
Looking good! Can't wait to know if the little one is a boy or girl.. I have tons of baby clothes for you (both boy and girl)!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! you look so cute pregnant. Can't wait to find out if a boy or girl will join us soon!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!! and do we have any names?
you look AWESOME!!!!
I think "GIRL" BTW
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look great!!! I can hardly wait to find out if I have a neice or a nephew...then I can start shopping and spoiling properly!!!! Love you both!
Looking good! Can't wait to know if the little one is a boy or girl.. I have tons of baby clothes for you (both boy and girl)!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! you look so cute pregnant. Can't wait to find out if a boy or girl will join us soon!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!! and do we have any names?
you look AWESOME!!!!
I think "GIRL" BTW
Post a Comment