Time for a new post...Spring Break went by way to fast. I spent some quality time with the family in San Benito and Dan stayed home and worked. While in the valley I shopped, went to the zoo (my sister drug me), ate (yum El Pato), had a bday party for my dad, and stayed up WAY to late. It was a lot of fun! When I got back to good ole Houston, Dan and I did some major planting in our yard (see pictures below). We also went to the Houston Rodeo and saw Brooks and Dunn. It was a really good concert! The break was great and now I am back to the old schedule. Summer can't come fast enough!!!
Before
After
All the trash
Pretty flower
7 comments:
Great work on the planting! Looks wonderful!
ONE POTATO PATO!!!!!!!!!!!
the yard looks great, enjoy seeing new pics on your blog.... you are one up on kimberly and kris.
OK Nana some comments on mine would be nice ONE POTATO PATO!!!!
Hey now!
JEALOUS!! I love Brooks N Dunn!
ok kk it's time to update!
Post a Comment